By Nicholas Bank, Lead Pastor
What does it mean to 'follow' Jesus? What was it like for those 12 who first decided to risk it all and go in with this unsponsored itinerant preacher from the backwater town of Nazareth?
Journey through the Gospel of Mark with us and discover the often surprising teaching of Jesus. Experience the call, the challenge, the redemption, and the mission that Jesus presents to us, and find out what it was like 2000 years ago for a rag-tag band of misfits to be with Jesus on the way to His unthinkable death on a cross, and his triumphant resurrection from the grave!
Discover what it was like to be with Jesus on the way. You may just find that you're on you're way with Him too...
- Faith or Fear // Mark 4:35-5:20 // February 18, 2018 Pastor Nicholas Bank 56:24
- Sowing 101 // Mark 4:1-34 // February 11, 2018 Tim Brown, Elder 52:33
- The Mark of a Disciple // Mark 3:7-35 // February 4, 2018 Pastor Nicholas Bank 42:01
- Ridicule & Resolve // Mark 2:1-3:6 // January 28, 2018 Pastor Nicholas Bank 43:38
- Two Worlds Collide // Mark 1:21-45 // January 21, 2018 Pastor Nicholas Bank 50:41
- Calling All Sinners // Mark 1:1-20 // January 14, 2018 Pastor Nicholas Bank 44:28
The bulletins can be downloaded directly to your device, viewed and printed. Simply put your mouse over the episode below, right click, and save.
Calling All Sinners (Mark 1:1-20) | Two Worlds Collide (Mark 1:21-45) | Ridicule & Resolve (Mark 2:1-3:6) | The Mark of a Disciple (Mark 3:7-35) | Sowing 101 (Mark 4:1-34) | Faith or Fear (Mark 4:35-5:20) |
The sermons can also be downloaded directly to your device. Simply put your mouse over the episode below, right click, and save.